Ingredients for 4 people;
- 350 g Barilla Spaghetti n. 5
- 180 g Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 40 g Pine nuts
- Basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil; once boiling, add salt (7 grams per liter) and cook the Spaghetti for the time indicated on pack.
- In the meantime, in a non-stick pan, gently toast the pine nuts; set aside.
- Pour the Pesto Genovese in a large bowl; add a couple of tbs of the pasta cooking water and mix for a smooth consistency.
- Carefully drain the Spaghetti; transfer the pasta into the bowl and mix with Pesto Genovese.
- Serve in individual dishes, garnishing with toasted pine nuts and basil leaves to taste.