Ingredients for 8 people
- 400 g Barilla Spaghetti n. 5
- 300 g Tomato pulp
- 300 g Ground beef
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Flour
- Basil leaves
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare the meatballs: mix the ground beef with the Parmesan cheese, the breadcrumbs, the chopped parsley and half garlic clove, finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper, mix well and roll by hands to obtain the meatballs. Gently roll the meatballs in the white flour, so to cover them; remove the excess of flour, brown the meatballs in a pan with 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat other 2 tbsp of olive oil with half garlic clove. Remove the garlic, add the tomato pulp and cook gently for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the meatballs, cook for another couple of minutes and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil; once boiling, add salt (7 grams per liter) and cook the Spaghetti for the time indicated on pack. Drain al dente, toss with the meatballs sauce and serve.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves, to taste.