Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g Spaghetti Voiello
- 400 g Bolognese Barilla Sauce
- 50 g Parmigiano Reggiano
- Bring water to boil, in a tall pot and slightly salted.
- Boil the Spaghetti for 8 minute.
- Before draining, remember to set aside a ladleful of pasta cooking water to better toss and stir the preparation, if needed.
- At the same time, heat the Bolognese, sauce in a pan or by MW.
- Drain the Spaghetti al dente, toss with the Bolognese sauce and serve sparkling raped Parmigiano Reggiano on top.