Ingredient ratios and servings will vary according to the quantity of leftover pasta you have.
Feel free to adapt the recipe to your needs.
Recipe on TikTok by @midivertoacucinare
Ingredients 5 Number of Servings
- 100g butter
- 1L milk
- 100g flour
- 200g leftover penne with pesto
- 150g diced mozzarella cheese
- 150g speck
- 100g parmesan cheese
- Prepare the béchamel sauce:
- Put butter and flour in a saucepan and stir.
- Add boiling-hot milk and stir.
- Add salt and spices.
- When our mixture becomes creamy, we have béchamel sauce.
- Add the béchamel sauce to the pasta and mix it well.
- Add diced cheese and speck.
- A sprinkling of parmesan cheese and mix it.
- Layer the mixture into the baking dish alternating béchamel sauce, cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180° for 25 minutes.
- And our lasagna is ready to be served!